Sunday, May 19, 2013

Animal Quilt for Milo

A few weeks before Milo was born I saw the Kokka Japan, Winter 2013, Animal Spots Natural fabric at Sew to Speak and I had to buy some!  For this quilt all I did was hand quilt around each of the animals using a variety of different colors of perle cotton.

 

For the back side of this quilt I used some left over fabric from some projects that went in Milo's room. I wanted to keep this quilt really simple because it was the last project I worked on right before I went into the hospital.  I ended up liking the front of this quilt so much I really wish I would have picked a fabric for the back side that matched the front a little better. But overall I think the front is cute enough to make up for the back :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the back with the front! In fact, I think the whole quilt is just perfect....just like Milo! Truly, Jenny, this quilt could not be any better...simple and precious. What a good mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design of your quilt is very good. Which looks more beautiful with colors.Your fabric design quilt is better. To get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:https://www.weaveron.com

    ReplyDelete