Monday, July 2, 2012

whew!

The past few weeks have been very eventful! Friends had a baby, other friends got married & tons of friends were visiting from out of town. Then to top everything off, a huge storm attacked Clintonville and there is a chance we might not have our power turned back for another week. So, I haven't been able to work on my sewing project and it's been a little too hot for me to want to knit. Last weekend I didn't make a dent into all of the crafty projects I wanted to work on. And now I have another top secret project I need to start working on in between both of these projects! FUN!

 
 (This is the beginning of a blanket me & Meghan (plus a few other friends) are working on for Walter. Hopefully we'll get this done before he is too big to use it!)

(New quilt I started working, I'll post more details about this later.)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Whooo!!! I love the new quilt! I am so glad you have started another - not only that, but this is going to be fabulous! Try to stay cool :)

    ReplyDelete